• Additionally, for regulated products, permits are required such as:

i. Phytosanitary certificate (Simple copy), for plant and plants products from PHS or
ii. Food security permit (Simple copy), for edible products from TFDA or
iii. Cashewnuts export permit (Simple copy), for cashewnuts or
iv. Tea export permit (Simple copy), for tea or
v. Coffee export approval (Simple copy), for Coffee etc from their regulating boardies.
1185 Total Views
1 Members Views
1184 Public Views
Share on Social Networks
Share Link
Use permanent link to share in social media
Share by mail

Please login to share this webpage by email.